David M. Hart
Historical Period: The 20th Century and Beyond
David Hart is the former Director of Liberty Fund’s Online Library of Liberty Project. He has degrees in history from Stanford University and King’s College, Cambridge and taught for 15 years in the Department of History at the University of Adelaide before joining Liberty Fund.
- Editor: Anti-Slavery Tracts. First Series, Nos. 1-20 (1855-56)
- Editor: Anti-Slavery Tracts. Second Series, nos. 1-25 (1860-62)
- Editor: The Concise Magna Carta: The 63 Clauses in Latin, English, and with Commentary
- Editor: The Collected Works of Frédéric Bastiat, in 6 Vols.
- Editor: Classics of Liberty: The Enhanced Editions
- Author: OLL Guides
- Editor: The Law (revised LF ed.)
- Author: MARC Records of the Online Library of Liberty Collection
- Editor: Political Discourses on Tacitus and Sallust (1728-1744)
- Editor: The Political Writings of James Mill (1815-1836)
- Editor: 501 Quotations about Liberty and Power
- Editor: 400 Quotations about Liberty and Power (2004-2013)
- Editor: Reflections on Liberty and Power: A Collection of Quotations 2004-2009 (short version)
- Editor: Reflections on Liberty and Power: A Collection of Quotations 2004-2009 (full version)
- Editor: The State (revised LF ed.)
- Editor: Timeline of the American Founding
- Editor: Tracts on Liberty by the Levellers and their Critics (1638-1660), 7 vols.