Historical Period: The 20th Century and Beyond
Hartmut Kliemt is a philosopher economist working on foundational issues of rational choice and game theory as well as applied ethics and economics topics like the economics and ethics of organ allocation, rationing in medicine and business ethics. He has published about 100 articles in refereed journals and (co-)edited the collected works of James M. Buchanan and of Anthony de Jasay for Liberty Fund.
- Foreword: The Collected Works of James M. Buchanan in 20 vols.
- Foreword: Cost and Choice: An Inquiry in Economic Theory, Vol. 6 of the Collected Works
- Foreword: The Collected Works of James M. Buchanan, vol. 7 (The Limits of Liberty)
- Interviewer: The Intellectual Portrait Series: A Conversation with Anthony de Jasay
- Author: Liberty Matters: Anthony de Jasay and the Political Economy of the State (Sept. 2015)