Further Reflections on the French Revolution
Burke continued arguing about the French Revolution throughout the 1790s in a series of letters and pamphlets, the most significant being “An Appeal from the New to the Old Whigs”.
Further Reflections on the Revolution in France, ed. Daniel E. Ritchie (Indianapolis: Liberty Fund 1992).
The copyright to this edition, in both print and electronic forms, is held by Liberty Fund, Inc.
Table of Contents
- 1: Letter to Charles-Jean-François Depont November 1789
- 2: Letter to Philip Francis February 20, 1790
- 3: A Letter to a Member of the National Assembly May 1791
- 4: An Appeal from the New to the Old Whigs August 1791
- 5: Thoughts on French Affairs December 1791
- 6: Letter to William Elliot May 1795
- 7: A Letter to a Noble Lord February 1796