Some Religious and Moral Teachings
A selection of passages taken from Ghazzali’s longer works.
Some Religious and Moral Teachings of Al-Ghazzali (Baroda: Lakshmi Vilas P. Press Co., 1921).
The text is in the public domain.
|Facsimile PDF||This is a facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.||5 MB|
|HTML||This version has been converted from the original text. Every effort has been taken to translate the unique features of the printed book into the HTML medium.||232 KB|
|Kindle||This is an E-book formatted for Amazon Kindle devices.||140 KB|
|MARC Record||MAchine-Readable Cataloging record.||1.8 KB|
Table of Contents
- THE RENOVATION OF THE SCIENCES OF RELIGION.
- A LIST OF WORKS BY AL GHAZZALI*
- MORAL AND RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS OF AL GHAZZALI
- THE NATURE OF MAN1
- HUMAN FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY1
- The Allegory of the Pen
- PRIDE AND VANITY*
- FRIENDSHIP AND SINCERITY*
- THE NATURE OF LOVE†
- Man’s highest happiness
- THE UNITY OF GOD*
- THE LOVE OF GOD AND ITS SIGNS*
- “RIZA” OR JOYOUS SUBMISSION TO HIS WILL*