A History of England in the Eighteenth Century, vol. VIII
Vol. 8 of a 8 volume work which took Lecky 19 years to complete and which made his reputation as a scholar. This volume covers the Rebellion in Ireland.
A History of England in the Eighteenth Century (London: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1878, 1917). 8 Vols. Vol. VIII.
The text is in the public domain.
- Author: William Edward Hartpole Lecky
- A History of England in the Eighteenth Century, 8 vols. (William Edward Hartpole Lecky)
|EBook PDF||This text-based PDF or EBook was created from the HTML version of this book and is part of the Portable Library of Liberty.||1.83 MB|
|ePub||ePub standard file for your iPad or any e-reader compatible with that format||607 KB|
|Facsimile PDF||This is a facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.||47.5 MB|
|HTML||This version has been converted from the original text. Every effort has been taken to translate the unique features of the printed book into the HTML medium.||1.79 MB|
|Kindle||This is an E-book formatted for Amazon Kindle devices.||935 KB|
|MARC Record||MAchine-Readable Cataloging record.||1.45 KB|
Table of Contents
- CONTENTS of THE EIGHTH VOLUME.
- HISTORY OF ENGLAND IN THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY.
- CHAPTER XXIX.: the rebellion.
- CHAPTER XXX.
- CHAPTER XXXI.: the union.
- Part I.
- CHAPTER XXXII.: the union.
- Part II.