A History of England in the Eighteenth Century, vol. II
Vol. 2 of a 8 volume work which took Lecky 19 years to complete and which made his reputation as a scholar.
A History of England in the Eighteenth Century (London: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1878, 1917). 8 Vols. Vol. II.
The text is in the public domain.
- Author: William Edward Hartpole Lecky
- A History of England in the Eighteenth Century, 8 vols. (William Edward Hartpole Lecky)
|Facsimile PDF||This is a facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.||42.9 MB|
|HTML||This version has been converted from the original text. Every effort has been taken to translate the unique features of the printed book into the HTML medium.||2.07 MB|
|Kindle||This is an E-book formatted for Amazon Kindle devices.||1.06 MB|
|MARC Record||MAchine-Readable Cataloging record.||1.11 KB|
Table of Contents
- CONTENTS of THE SECOND VOLUME.
- HISTORY OF ENGLAND IN THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY.
- CHAPTER V.: the colonies and scotland.
- CHAPTER VI.: ireland before the eighteenth century.
- CHAPTER VII.: ireland, 1700–1760.
- CHAPTER VIII.
- CHAPTER IX.: the religious revival.