Magna Carta (1215) is one of the core documents of Anglo-American legal and constitutional liberty. The books in this collection contain various copies of the charter (in both Latin and English) as well as essays about its significance.
- The American Republic: Primary Sources (Bruce Frohnen)
- The Concise Magna Carta: The 63 Clauses in Latin, English, and with Commentary (David M. Hart)
- An Essay on the Trial by Jury (1852) (Lysander Spooner)
- Liberty Matters: Magna Carta after 800 Years: From liber homo to modern freedom (May, 2015) (Justin Champion)
- Magna Carta Commemoration Essays (Henry Elliot Malden)
- Magna Carta: A Commentary (John Lackland (King John))
- The Roots of Liberty: Magna Carta and the Anglo-American Tradition of Rule of Law (John Phillip Reid)