One of the key concepts of economic freedom is free trade, which is the idea that there should be no restriction in the right and ability of individuals to exchange the products of their labor and industry with other people.
- Russia (Richard Cobden)
- Speeches on Questions of Public Policy. Vol. 1 Free Trade and Finance (Goldwin Smith)
- Taxation and Work: A Series of Treatises on the Tariff and the Currency (Edward Atkinson)
- Three Lectures on the Transmission of Precious Metals (Nassau William Senior)
- The Three Prize Essays on Agriculture and the Corn Law (National Anti-Corn Law League)
- What Next and Next? (Richard Cobden)