Front Page Authors (by Period) The Collected Works of John Stuart Mill, Volume XXVII - Journals and Debating Speeches Part II
John Stuart Mill, The Collected Works of John Stuart Mill, Volume XXVII - Journals and Debating Speeches Part II 
The Collected Works of John Stuart Mill, Volume XXVI - Journals and Debating Speeches Part II, ed. John M. Robson (Toronto: University of Toronto Press, London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1988).
This Title Is Available In The Following Formats:
|HTML||1.16 MB||This version has been converted from the original text. Every effort has been taken to translate the unique features of the printed book into the HTML medium.|
|HTML by Chapter||(varies)||View this title one chapter at a time.|
|Simplified HTML||1.16 MB||This layout is optimized for screen readers and other assistive devices for the visually impaired.|
|Facsimile PDF||39.76 MB|
This is a facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.
|Facsimile PDF small||8.5 MB|
This is a compressed facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.
A version compatible with Kindle (Mobi format).
|EBook PDF||1.45 MB|
This text-based PDF or EBook was created from the HTML version of this book and is part of the Portable Library of Liberty.
About this title:
Vol. 27 of the 33 vol. Collected Works contains Mill’s diaries of his walking tours 1827-32, a diary from 1854 and other material from the early 1820s.
About Liberty Fund:
Liberty Fund, Inc. is a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals.
The online edition of the Collected Works is published under licence from the copyright holder, The University of Toronto Press. ©2006 The University of Toronto Press. All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced in any form or medium without the permission of The University of Toronto Press.
Fair use statement:
This material is put online to further the educational goals of Liberty Fund, Inc. Unless otherwise stated in the Copyright Information section above, this material may be used freely for educational and academic purposes. It may not be used in any way for profit.
- Walking Tours 1827-32
- 29.: Walking Tour of Sussex 20-30 July, 1827
- 30.: Walking Tour of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and Surrey 3-15 July, 1828
- 31.: Walking Tour of Yorkshire and the Lake District July-august 1831
- 32.: Walking Tour of Hampshire, West Sussex, and the Isle of Wight 19 July-6 August, 1832
- 33.: Walking Tour of Cornwall 3-9 October, 1832
- Diary 1854
- 34.: Diary 8 January-15 April, 1854
- Appendix A: the Manuscripts
- Appendix B: Journal and Notebook: Ancillary Materials (1820-21)
- I. Plan of a Dialogue On Government
- II.: “lieues De Poste”
- III.: Translation of Cicero
- IV.: Letter From Lady Bentham to James Mill
- V.: Letters From Richard Doane
- Appendix C: Textual Emendations
- Appendix D: Index of Persons and Works Cited, With Variants and Notes