Front Page Titles (by Subject) ERRATA. - The Shorter Works and Pamphlets of Lysander Spooner vol. I (1834-1861)
ERRATA. - Lysander Spooner, The Shorter Works and Pamphlets of Lysander Spooner vol. I (1834-1861) 
The Shorter Works and Pamphlets of Lysander Spooner vol. I (1834-1861) (Indianapolis: Liberty Fund, 2010).
About Liberty Fund:
Liberty Fund, Inc. is a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals.
The text is in the public domain.
Fair use statement:
This material is put online to further the educational goals of Liberty Fund, Inc. Unless otherwise stated in the Copyright Information section above, this material may be used freely for educational and academic purposes. It may not be used in any way for profit.
- Shorter Works of Lysander Spooner, Volume I
- The Deist’s Immortality, and an Essay On Man’s Accountability For His Belief.
- The Deist’s Immortality.
- An Essay, On Man’s Accountability For His Belief.
- Worcester Republican.—extra.
- The Deist’s Reply.
- Chapter I.: The Early Spread of Christianity.
- Chapter II.: The Nature and Character of Jesus.
- Chapter III.: The Alleged Miracles of Jesus.
- Chapter IV.: The Prophecies.
- Chapter V.: The Resurrection.
- Supreme Court of United States, January Term, 1839. } Spooner Vs. M’connell, Et, Al.
- Constitutional Law.
- Chap. I.: The Unconstitutionality of All State Laws Restraining Private Banking and the Rates of Interest.
- Chap. II.: What Bank Charters Are Unconstitutional.
- Chap. III.: What Bank Charters Are Constitutional.
- Chap. IV.: The Power of Congress Over the Currency.
- Poverty: Its Illegal Causes and Legal Cure. Part First.
- Chapter I.: Illegal Causes of Poverty.
- Chapter II.: Economical Propositions.
- Chapter III.: Economical Results From the Preceding Propositions
- Chapter IV.: Social, Moral, Intellectual, and Political Results From the Preceding Propositions.
- Chapter V.: The Legal Nature of Debt.
- Chapter VI.: The Legal Nature of Debt.—( Continued. )
- Who Caused the Reduction of Postage? Ought He to Be Paid?
- Illegality of the Trial of John W. Webster.
- A New System Paper of Paper Currency.
- Part First
- Chapter I.: Outline of the System.
- Chapter II.: Advantages of the System.
- Chapter III.: Security of the System.
- Chapter IV.: Practicability of the System.
- Chapter V.: Legality of the System.
- Part Second.
- Articles of Association of a Mortgage Stock Banking Company.
“Chap. 5” &c., in the table of contents—“become” for became, on the 13th page, one line from the bottom of the note.
POVERTY: itsILLEGAL CAUSESandLEGAL CURE. PART FIRST.
BY LYSANDER SPOONER
PUBLISHED BY BELA MARSH,
No. 25 Cornhill.
Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1846 by LYSANDER SPOONER, In the Clerk’s Office of the District Court of Massachusetts.
## This work will probably be continued to the fourth number.
Stereotyped by GEORGE A. CURTIS; new england type and stereotype founday.