Front Page Titles (by Subject) The Struggle - The Manchester School of Economics
The Struggle - William Dyer Grampp, The Manchester School of Economics 
The Manchester School of Economics (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1960).
About Liberty Fund:
Liberty Fund, Inc. is a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals.
This book is published online with the kind permission of the copyright holder, the author William Grampp.
Fair use statement:
This material is put online to further the educational goals of Liberty Fund, Inc. Unless otherwise stated in the Copyright Information section above, this material may be used freely for educational and academic purposes. It may not be used in any way for profit.
- Thomas, J. A. “The Repeal of the Corn Laws, 1846,” Economica, Vol. 9, No. 25 (Old Series, 1929), pp. 53-60.
THE PERIOD, THE PEOPLE, AND THEIR IDEAS
- The Annual Register. London, 1835-65.
- Ashley, A. E. M. Life and Correspondence of H. J. Temple, Viscount Palmerston. 2 vols. London, 1879.
- Barnes, Donald Grove. A History of the English Corn Laws from 1660-1846. New York, 1930.
- Barton, John. An Enquiry into the Expediency of the Existing Restrictions on the Importation of Foreign Corn. London, 1833.
- Bastiat, Frederic. Harmonies of Political Economy. Translated by P. J. Stirling. 2d ed. Edinburgh .
- ———. What is Seen and What is not Seen: or Political Economy in One Lesson. Translated by W. B. Hodgson. London, 1859.
- Bisset, Andrew. Notes on the Anti-Corn Law Struggle. London, 1884.
- Brebner, J. Bartlet. “Laissez Faire and State Intervention in Nineteenth Century Britain,” Journal of Economic History. Supplement VIII (1948), 59-73.
- Broughton, Lord (John Cam Hobhouse). Recollections of a Long Life. 6 vols. London, 1910-11.
- Carlyle, Thomas. Chartism. Chicago, n.d.
- ———. Past and Present. Chicago, n.d.
- Croker, J. W. The Croker Papers. Etc. Edited by Louis J. Jennings. 2 vols. New York, 1884.
- Dicey, A. V. Lectures on the Relation between Law and Public Opinion in England During the Nineteenth Century. London, 1905.
- Disraeli, Benjamin. Lord George Bentinck. 3d ed. London, 1852.
- Easby, John. Manchester and the Manchester People, etc. Manchester, 1843.