Front Page Titles (by Subject) II.: THE REPEAL CAMPAIGN - The Manchester School of Economics
II.: THE REPEAL CAMPAIGN - William Dyer Grampp, The Manchester School of Economics 
The Manchester School of Economics (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1960).
About Liberty Fund:
Liberty Fund, Inc. is a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals.
This book is published online with the kind permission of the copyright holder, the author William Grampp.
Fair use statement:
This material is put online to further the educational goals of Liberty Fund, Inc. Unless otherwise stated in the Copyright Information section above, this material may be used freely for educational and academic purposes. It may not be used in any way for profit.
THE REPEAL CAMPAIGN
- Alison, Archibald. Free Trade and Protection. Edinburgh, 1844.
- Almack, John, Jr. Character, Motives, and Proceedings of the Anti-Corn Law Leaguers, etc. London, 1843.
- ———. Cheap Bread and Low Wages. London, 1844.
- Anti-Bread Tax Circular.
- Anti-Corn Law Circular.
- Anti-Corn-Law League Letter Book, 1838-40. MS. Manchester Central Library.
- Cayley, E. S. Reasons for the Formation of the Agricultural Protection Society, etc. London, 1844.
- Croker, J. W. “Anti-Corn Law Agitation,” Quarterly Review, Vol. 71, No. 141 (Dec. 1842), pp. 244-314.
- First Annual Report of The Council of the Liverpool Anti-Monopoly Association for the year 1843. Liverpool, 1843.
- Jordan, H. D. “The Political Methods of the Anti-Corn Law League,” Political Science Quarterly, Vol. 42 (March 1927), pp. 58-76.
- Kitson Clark, G. S. R. “The Electorate and the Repeal of the Corn Laws,” Transactions of the Royal Historical Society. Fifth Series. Vol. I. London, 1951.
- The Manchester Chronicle.
- The Manchester Courier.
- The Manchester Examiner.
- The Manchester Guardian.
- The Manchester-Salford Advertiser.
- The Manchester Times.
- McCord, Norman. The Anti-Corn Law League 1838-1846. London, 1958.
- Mosse, George L. “The Anti-League: 1844-1846,” The Economic History Review. Vol. 17, Nos. 1 and 2 (1947-48).
- Prentice, Archibald. History of the Anti-Corn Law League. 2 vols. London, 1853.
- Scholes, John. The Merchant or Shipper of Goods who shall be a Foreigner in the City of Manchester; from 1784-1845. MS. Manchester Central Library.
- Thomas, J. A. “The Repeal of the Corn Laws, 1846,” Economica, Vol. 9, No. 25 (Old Series, 1929), pp. 53-60.